If we haven’t met, I’m Elvis Vegas the affiliate manager who applies game theories to life and life theories to game strategy. My first game was Win Platinum II, back in 1994. Since then I’ve played a whole slew more: Diablo I, II and III, Minecraft, Travian, Super Smash Bros, etc.
I love building things. Whether it’s building Lego villages or building a stack of affiliates who promote my network’s offers. My passion for building makes me an awesome organizer, business development manager and a new age leader for testing new organizational methods and tricks to bring about an easier transition from starting something out to building a full empire.
This blog discusses my journey as an affiliate manager, travian gamer and kindle publisher. Choose one of these strands to determine what you want to read about on this site.
Learn Insider Affiliate Money Strategies
Then check out these categories and blog posts:
- How to Know What Offers are Hot – In this article I share some of the tools and hacks that can be used to better understand the affiliate marketing landscape. These tools are no for the poor… they’re pricey and require affiliates who are not willing to stop at anything to see the success of their business through.
- How to Network at Affiliate Trade Shows – Affiliate networks want you to meet them at the booths and affiliate “gurus” want you to attend their workshops. What should you do? Neither, and here’s why…
Learn How to be a Better Travian Player
Then check out these resources:
- The Travian Manual. A one-of-its-kind Kindle book devoted to acing Travian with advanced strategies that only 2% of the top accounts know of and 1% actually do.
Follow my Journey as a Kindle Publisher
Then be sure to check out:
- Read the Vegas Weekly Time Reports: Beginning February 20 I started to publish a time report that includes what I’m focusing on for the week and some goals for the next week. Here they are:
- New Book Release Announcements:
- March 5: The Art of Outsourcing: How to Find, Interview and Hire Virtual Assistants. This book is all about getting your first VA and managing that person so that you can keep them happy, paid, and willing to work with you long term for cheap. Here is also a quick article about the kind of VA you want to stay away from.
- The Setup for 2016: This is an in-depth analysis that identifies the difference between exercising and careful eating as I watched my weight fluctuate from as low as 186 pounds and up to the high of 223 pounds in the year 2015. It also sets the scene for my 2016 goals for exercise.